All purpose flour - 1 3/4 C
Baking powder-1 tbsp
Sugar- 1/2 C
Vegetable oil-1/2 C
Cream of tartar-1/2 tsp (optional)**update**you can add a pinch of salt instead of this.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat all the ingredients from [B] in a bowl then Sift all the ingredients from [A] into it and beat well.
- Beat the egg whites until *frothy,then add cream of tartar and beat until *soft peaks form.
- Then add in the sugar and beat until *stiff peaks form.
- Fold this eggwhites mixture into the previosly prepared eggyolk mix nicely and carefully.
- Pour onto a greased pan and bake for 45mins or until done.
Cake decoration-Chocolate Ganache and Butter cream frosting
*Click on the words to learn how to get the different stages while beating eggwhites.
Egg white tutorial links courtesy: http://bakingsheet.blogspot.com/
Recipe courtesy: http://kirbiecravings.com